Monday, June 20, 2016

At Dead Of Night

Title: At Dead Of Night
Author: Bethany Leigh

Publisher: Blushing Books Publishing
Publication Date: January 6, 2016

Rating: 4 *'s

After eight years of working as a PI, Lucy Ogilvy finally has a murder mystery to investigate. Who did kill Marilyn Carter, a convicted murderer who is now a prominent Christian evangelist?

Lucy's investigations bring her back in contact with her ex-boyfriend Noel. They'd like to get back together - but he insists on a domestic discipline relationship, and forbids her to take unnecessary risks for work.

Can Lucy accept Noel's discipline? And how do you investigate a murder without taking a few risks, anyway?

My Review
Suspense and crime books have always been one of my guilty pleasures. I enjoyed reading this and trying to guess who did it. I also loved watching Lucy give into her true feelings for Noel. This was a page turner and I knew from page one I wouldn't stop until I finished and found out who did it.

This is definitely a great story for people who love a good mystery mixed with steamy spankings.

1 comment: