Thursday, October 2, 2014

Elven Obsession


Title: Elven Obsession
Author: Decadent Kane

Publisher: Breathless Press
  • ISBN-10: 1771013605
  • ISBN-13: 978-1771013604
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Pages: 272


Something elven this way comes... The trouble with being an elf is... well, it's complicated! We have to save Christmas magic like my sister Ribbon. Don't even get me started on Clover. Clover has to break a goblin's curse using love and nightshade! Whoever comes up with these recipes needs help. Now Captain Joren Steele has his hands full with not only a dark-eyed beauty named Pepper, but a king, an evil drow elf, and someone stealing souls! Cayenne has to capture a malevolent fairy, but she finds her attraction to her partner to be a bit distracting to say the least. And finally, Rue. Rue has a difficult choice: should she do as she is commanded or standby as an elf is tortured. Join the elf side...


An elfess in human form, Decadent enjoys dipping her fingers into the human realm where she took pen to paper and began the tales of the trouble with elves. Her obsessions include reading, Dean Winchester, and honey.
She will devour your soul with glimpses of the feral ridden drow elves, with their dark skin and soul consuming. She'll sneak morsels of naughty thoughts to you via goblins, and seduce you into stepping inside the elven realm where females disappear when lust takes over among other elfish troubles.
Beware the sprites.
Follow the wisps.
But never look a drow elf king in the eyes...



FB : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008217340227
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DecadentKane
Blog: http://decadentkane.blogspot.com/
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/23398789-decadent-kane

Ribbon Of Darkness (Book 1): I don't usually get into fantasy but Decadent Kane has changed my mind on that. When I started Ribbon of Darkness, I couldn't put it down. I finished it in one sitting! Ribbon has no clue that she is an elf, she wakes up one morning to find her ears pointed.

Draven has been hunting a long time to find the Winters family and bring them back home before darkness takes over the pole and there is no Christmas Magic.

Ribbon of Darkness will take you on a quick yet enjoyable journey. This story is completely original and fresh perspective on Christmas and what all it entails. I cannot wait to read from from the Trouble With Elves!

Tempting Clover (Book 2): The Trouble With Elves series just keeps getting better. Goblins have never made my skin crawl the way they do in Tempting Clover. I was hooked from page one and read on until I was finished. Clover has been under Malik's curse for too long and she is eager to escape his clutches. I felt Clover's disgust as I read and by the end Malik had dug skin deep and made he hate him just as much.

Reed is a bar owner who falls for Clover the moment he sees her but then she disappears. As odd as it is, it draws you in to find out why. His journey to find Clover leads him into lands unknown. Reed is sexy as can be and I love the journey him and Clover go through to attempt to escape.

You'll find yourself sucked in desperate to find out if she escapes or not. Does she? Read to find out!

Tempting Clover has something for everyone and is a great read. I am a huge fan of Decadent Kane and I cannot wait to read the next book in The Trouble With Elves.


Steele Your Soul (Book 3): Decadent Kane just keeps getting better! I was once again sucked into the world of Elves but this time there were some steamy pirates involved as well! Steele Your Soul follows Pepper. She is stubborn but deep down soft. She can't help the attraction to Captain Steele when she meets him but he's a pirate.

Captain Joren Steele is used to sleeping with women and moving on. He doesn't commit whatsoever but when the evil drow tries to take Pepper's soul for his own, Joren feels an attraction to her and knows he must save her.

I hadn't read any story with elves before Decadent Kane. I am a huge fan now and Steele Your Soul taught me about evil drows. I also learned just how steamy pirates can get. By far The Trouble With Elves is my favorite series and I cannot wait to read more.

A Hint Of Cayenne (Book 4): 
Once again The Trouble With Elves series proves to be a delight. I was completely captured from the first page reading about feisty Cayenne's attitude. She is a spitfire character taking on a risky bounty to help get her and her sister safe.

Then you have Hawthorn who is also looking for the same bounty. He meets Cayenne in a bar one night for a passion filled evening not knowing just how close they will soon be.

A Hint Of Cayenne swept me up in the first few pages and I couldn't stop reading. Decadent Kane has quickly became my favorite fantasy author and I love reading about the elves and the new adventures they go on.

A Whisper Of Rue (Book 5): 
Once again I was swept away into the world of elves and magic. I absolutely loved the originality of the story. A package mysteriously shows up on Rue's door, she ends up with two choices. Either do as Gage demands or just standby as an elf is hurt.

She ends up on a journey and the end result is supposed to save the elf that is going to be hurt. With Gage Evans in her ear giving her instructions, she'll have no choice but to follow them and see where she ends up.

Whisper Of Rue is a wonderful adventure that is sure to keep you reading until you finish the final pages.

Overall Review: Overall each of these stories bring something different to the table. They all sweep you away to different worlds full of mystery, adventure, and hot sex scenes. I was absolutely excited to be allowed to read such a delightful series. This is an original series brought by a beautiful author.


No comments:

Post a Comment