Monday, September 9, 2013

Being Their Baby



Author: Korey Mae Johnson
Publisher: Stormy Night Publications
ASIN: B00EDMWPK4
Pages: 247/152
Genre: Erotic Romance
 Born and raised in a broken home on the wrong side of town, Sophie spent her childhood fighting to keep a roof over her head, and at eighteen she was homeless and without a single person she could trust or admire… until she met Liz, Charlie, and Josh.

Though they are both deeply in love with Liz, Charlie and Josh know that something is lacking in their lives: a baby girl to cherish, care for, and, when necessary, discipline. When Sophie gets herself in trouble with the law and needs help and a place to stay, they soon discover that she is just what they have been missing and, more importantly, they can be the family she never had.

Almost before she knows what is happening, Sophie finds herself living a life she never would have imagined. She begins to realize that having a big, strong daddy, a strict but caring mommy, and a handsome, fun-loving uncle might not be a bad thing at all. As she adjusts to her new home and begins to show her feisty side, though, Sophie learns that when she is disobedient she will be punished.
Korey Mae Johnson has written five full-length novels, four novellas (two of which were included in two-book collections with other authors), and two short stories (which were included in anthologies).

She co-owns Stormy Night Publications (www.stormynightpublications.com) with her husband, James, and has been publishing spanking eBooks for six years. She's been writing spanking stories since she could hold a pen and she and James practice DD in their relationship. She currently resides in Albuquerque, NM.



This is Korey's first time writing age play and I think she did an excellent job. The characters in this book Charlie, Elizabeth, and Josh all had their moments. I loved the humor they all shared. This story was full of witty sarcasm. Once Sophie entered the family you could tell they were hesitant at first but quickly grew to love Sophie.

I felt for Sophie and could imagine her as if I were sitting next to her. She is broken and in need of a family that will cherish her. I love that Korey lets us into her head and how she is feeling. This is my first time giving age play a shot and I felt like I was going through this journey by Sophie's side. Experiencing her emotions and feeling like I could cry when she received her first spanking. I felt many emotions reading this story, there were moments where I laughed, teared up, and of course winced.

This story let us into the emotions of all the characters. We learn how each character is feeling about bring Sophie into their 24/7 lifestyle. I loved this, I finished it in a day. Once I started I couldn't put it down. Korey did an excellent job researching this, I would have never guessed this was her first age play story.

I highly recommend Being Their Baby especially if you are unfamiliar with age play. This story gives detail and will definitely be a reread in the future. I hated seeing this story come to an end. I look forward to a possible sequel.





No comments:

Post a Comment