Sunday, April 5, 2015

Becoming Lil' Mandy

Title: Becoming Lil' Mandy [Eden Series: Book 1]
Author: Elsa Black
ASIN: B00TWL8LW2
Pages: 144
 
 "My desire to dominate isn’t unlike your desire to submit. But my desire to dominate is stronger than what most partners are willing to allow. I’m one of those rare men who want to not just correct and train, but to coddle, guide and control. I require a deep submission – the ultimate submission. I desire a woman who can fall back into that purest trusting state, that age of perfect innocence when her Papa was her whole wide world. I want a woman whose dependence is total – from the time I wake her up to the time I put her to bed. That level of care? That, sweet Mandy, is my calling. And for all my wealth – and it is substantial – I will not feel truly rich until I find the woman strong enough to put herself in my care.”

Amanda Wingate is the failed product of what should have been a charmed life. Adopted into a family of wealth where she wasn't truly wanted, her desire for paternal acceptance made her prey to a dominant man whose betrayal landed her in prison.

When she is selected for a program designed to reform non-violent prisoners, she has no idea that the backers are actually a group of powerful men who select women for clients looking for Little Ones to train and claim as their own.

Ethan Sharp has everything - looks, wealth and a successful business. What he lacks is the connection he has given up finding among women in his social circle. When he is directed to the Eden Institute, he believes he has found the answer.

But will his pairing with the emotionally vulnerable Amanda Wingate be successful? Ethan is eager to earn her ultimate submission. And with the help of a stern nanny, he begins the loving and sensual task of transforming Amanda into Mandy through equal measures of spankings and sexual submission, which includes making her submit parts of herself she never thought possible. Can her journey into deep submission heal Amanda's heart and give her the security that's eluded her all her life?

"Becoming Lil' Mandy" is a story told against the backdrop of the Eden Institute, which features interplay with other couples in a lifestyle that's become a source of literary fascination for thousands of readers who enjoy tales of intense submission.
 
Elsa Black is a writer of niche erotica, specializing in D/s and age play. Her works are intended as fantasy only, and she hopes you enjoy them. She resides in the green hills of southern Virginia.












Where do I even begin this review? I'll start off by saying that Elsa Black is a new author to me. I am familar with the age play genre and have read many before but Becoming Lil' Mandy is completely set apart from the Ageplay Genre in the best way.

Amanda Wingate has taken the fall for her Dom. She went from charmed rich girl to lonely prison girl. She has accepted herself in jail and doesn't expect to see the outside of the prison for quite some time. When she is approached for a second chance she wonders if she can fit back into society and be reformed.

Ethan Sharp is your typical wealthy bachelor with a unique desire. He has finally found a place where his desire to have a Little is acceptable. When he chooses Amanda all he has is a picture and her history. Knowing where she came from fuels his desire to show how just how much she deserves to be loved.

Becoming Lil' Mandy caught my interest because I have never seen age play shown in such a different light. This isn't your typical Daddy/little story. This is a story about healing and regaining life. A story about second chances and it shows that not every man in the lifestyle is the best. I loved this story because we saw a broken spirit grow and find her true self. Not only was there kinky sex but there was a deeper story of healing within the pages. Elsa Black has gained a forever fan and I can't wait to read more of her work.


1 comment: