Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Dear Vivian

 

Title: Dear Vivian 
Author: Eliza Black
Publisher: Self-Published

Rating: 5 *s

Description: 
What would you do if you felt free to act on your every sexual whim?


I never thought you would find me at a sex club, but embracing my sexual liberation led me places I'd only dreamed of. I promised Vivian that I wouldn't let anything hold me back from living my best life, and I intend to keep that promise. This journal is every dirty detail of my experiences with the people I've met since that tragic day. Nathan, Mark, Keith, Ace, Kendra, the list goes on and on.

Skinny dipping, public sex, BDSM, threesomes, exhibitionism, and more await you in this journal. One thing I never expected? That this would give me the confidence to embrace who I was always meant to be.

Dear Vivian was originally published on Kindle Vella. It is an erotic journal and contains explicit sexual content. It is intended for readers 18+

My Review: Dear Vivian is written as a journal documenting a journey of sexual exploration and healing in its own way. As we read we know our main character is writing to someone and that it is a private journal. It isn't until later in the entries that we find out who she is writing to.

The journal details explicit scenes of sexual exploration. Ranging from public indecency to dabbling into the BDSM community. Each entry gives us her feelings, desires, and the awakening of her desires.

As we get to the final entries the pieces of the puzzle start to come together. I really enjoyed this because at first you think you're just getting a glimpse of some smutty scenes but as you read you realize this is also a journey of pushing boundaries and healing.

This is a great, quick read sure to leave you fanning yourself and needing a cold shower after reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment